Sunday, November 25, 2007

Just in case anyone thought I'd skate through this unscathed...







Today Jaynie had a two hour tantrum. It started this morning. She wanted to watch Tom and Jerry but mom (me) wouldn't let her. We had her medical appointment and also a visa photo session scheduled. She started to cry, tears were rolling down her face. She let me hold her. I thought she was grieving, that finally reality was setting in. I had our guide ask her what the problem was. She told him her mom wouldn't let her watch the cat an mouse show. She bawled, she pouted, and tried to hide. Her visa picture took forever, she refused to smile. As we went to the medical appointment she wouldn't hold my hand. I took this opportunity to record on disc so I can tease her about her stellar behavior when she is older. Later on she forgot she was angry and played like her normal self.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Sounds like something Brinley would do!
So glad that otherwise all is well. :)

Sharon